If you have ever dreamt of a spacious, hotel style bathroom but simply do not have the room within your home, here are a few innovative ideas that will help maximise the space and make it look stunning.
1) With a wall-hung toilet, the tank part is recessed into a wall which in turn saves precious inches along with creating a contemporary look.
Wall Hung Toilet
2) Frameless glass for walk-in shower ensures a modern look with a prised configuration.
Frameless Shower Room
3) A mirrored medicine cabinet is nothing new, but extending a unit the whole length of the vanity helps significantly to expand the room.
Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
4) Mirrored walls can really make a bathroom more spacious. However, we all know that mirrors are only as good as what they reflect.
5) One limitation of some small bathrooms is that a bath often cannot be visualised. However, there are plenty of options in all sorts of sizes that avoid this conundrum.
Small Bath Room
6) In a space that was thought by some as enough for just a closet, we made this room feel far larger than it actually is, by using many of the above mentioned novel ideas.
Contemporary Small Bathroom
Over the last 16 years, Landmass have designed and developed over 50 London properties, the latest of which is a Belgravia Mews House. For those looking to refurbish London property, we can provide an integrated service which encompasses Architectural, Interior Design and Project Management. Ultimately, we act as our client’s single point to design, control and drive a project forward.
Should you have a project to discuss, please do not hesitate in contacting us on 020 7439 8095. www.landmass.co.uk